Maca has the surprissing quality of grown in very high lands:: of 3800 to 4800 meters of high in the most inhospitable place of Cordillera de los Andes, were temperature is extremely variable: Intense heat on mornings, very cold nights with freezing winds and intense lights. In this hostile zone, where there’s little levels of oxygen, exist weird vegetation; only grown bitter potatoes and maca. There are no trees, only plants with lower centimeters of high.
This tuber, of insignificant aspect and with roots of the size of a common radish; it’s easily dried in sun maintaining his nutritional qualities, with highest levels of iron. It’s an excellent food and the incas used it also by his enhancing action of fertility and sexual benefits.
Between the nutritional beneficts that highlights on maca are:
- Energizing for mental sickness.
- Regulates changes due to menstruation and menopause.
- Relieve insomnia.
- Relieves the decreasing of hearing and vision.
- Suggest to reset the mental an physic balance.
- Helps to reduce stress.
- Stabilize high pressure.
- Reduces fatigue.
- Gives energy and mental clarity.
- Gives vitality and resistance to athletes.
- Rises inmunity of our bodies.
- Enforce the immune system.
- Helps teenagers to grown safe.
- Stimulates and improve the production of red blood cells.
- Helps thyroid functions.
- Lowers cholesterol.
- Prevents osteoporosis.
- Increases libido.
- Red Maca
It’s recommended and used mainly to threat osteoporosis and prostate problems and also contains a high level of antioxidants.
- Black Maca
Black maca consumption raises and develops the production of sperm, favoring the cognitive processes in people.
- Yellow Maca
This variety is the more known and used. The taste is the sweetest in all kinds of maca. It also contains extraordinary properties like antioxidants, revitalizing and high nutritional levels.
Their consumptions helps to develop all process of learning and memory.Natural and organic